Hair: RPGShow/ Shirt: Target / Makeup: I will be posting a video on this look very soon.
I just love a good tag, they are an excellent way to get a bit more personal. You'd be amazed how much you can find out about one's personality after watching a few of their tag videos. I haven't done many tags but I do plan on jumping on more as soon as I run into some good ones. It is so funny to read the comments that you girls make about my answers and I love how much we have in common when it comes to these random scenario's! I tag all of you, make sure you leave a link to your tag video or blog post as a comment-- I can't wait to see yours!
What is your favorite tag?
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
3. You’re not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick, which one do you go for?
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length pixie lott hair cut but they hear you wrong and give you a pixie hair cut. Do you a) smile, say thank you, leave, call your mum and cry hysterically b) cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) complain to the manager and demand a refund.
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) just pretend you haven’t noticed b) ask them to repurchase it or c) secretly do the same to something of theirs