1. Make up is fun and some of us prefer to wear it on a daily basis. If you must wear foundation, opt for sheer coverage and use a tinted moisturizer. There is something refreshing about seeing that a girl is allowing her skin to breathe in those 110 degree temps.
2. SPF is a M U S T it is important to protect your skin from the harsh sun rays. Remember, the sun can cause some crazy premature aging including sunspots, wrinkles, gosh the list goes on!
3. Protect your hair, the sun will definitely fade those lovely tresses of yours. If you're not wearing a protective style, treat your curs/kinks with a conditioner treatment weekly.
4. After removing all of your makeup at night, apply a generous amount of eye cream under your eyes. It'll hydrate your under eye area and prevent puffiness leaving you looking vibrant and fresh in the morning!
5. Like any other summer related post, drink lots of water. I can not stress enough the importance of keeping hydrated, especially to my fellow Arizonians. As a teen I did not drink enough water and experienced fainting spells way too often. How do I know if I'm drinking enough water? Easy answer: When your pee is clear ;)
What are some of your summer time must-have beauty products?
If you liked this post, thank me by sharing it!